1600 Bellingham Drive, Mooresville, NC 28115
This quintessential community park is a favorite of many Mooresville residents. At 46 acres on the south side of town, it contains a myriad of amenities for all ages. The Carolina Thread Trail greenway runs through the park and is enormously popular for runners and walkers. The recently added beginner mountain bike trails were created by volunteers in the surrounding community.
Photo Gallery is Available Here
Park Video is Available HereTo Report Problems Here
- 42' x 28' reservable shelter at play area seats 48,1 grill, no electrical outlet - Wi-Fi
- 27' x 15' non-reservable shelter by baseball complex with 2 tables seats 16
- Baseball Complex
- Small non-reservable shelter/gazebo with 1 table
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- 2 lighted youth baseball fields: fields #1 & #2 each have a dirt infield, bases at 60', a permanent fence at 200', used for youth baseball & youth softball
- Play area
- Paved walking path with 5 fitness stations (1 mile)
- Multi-purpose field which can be used for soccer, football, lacrosse - youth baseball & softball practice & game site - summer sports camps venue (fields)
|Call 704.663.7026 to reserve the shelter.
Call 704.663.8376 to reserve a ball field or tennis court.