Overgrown Vegetation Mowing Request for Qualifications
The Town of Mooresville (“the Town”) is a growing community of over 50,000 residents. This growth has caused the number of nuisance violations to increase. The most common nuisance violation is overgrown vegetation. The Town regularly employs outside contractors to mow scattered sites with overgrown vegetation violations.
Request for Qualifications
The Town is requesting information on qualifications from individuals in accordance with the Scope of Work identified below:
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes the following:
1. Mowing Overgrown Grass:
• Mowing properties with grass over 12” in height.
2. Bush Hogging Overgrown Vegetation (OPTIONAL):
• Occasionally a site has multiple types of overgrown vegetation and requires the use of a bush hog. The ability to bush hog is not required to respond to this RFQ; however, it is a service needed from time-to-time, so if you offer this service, please include a quote.
The Town requires that proposals be submitted electronically in PDF format to Becca Bleich, Town of Mooresville Community Development Planner, via e-mail: email@example.com by 5 pm on September 30, 2023. The Town reserves the right to require additional information or materials after the proposals are submitted. Proposals should include the following information:
• A list of services offered and
• Pricing for services (mowing and/or bush hogging) for a flat half-acre lot.The Town reserves the right to hold proposals open for a period of ninety days (90) days after the due date before making awards.
Community Development Planner
View RQP PDF