- All trees in town are the responsibility of property owners and HOAs to keep trimmed up off sidewalks and street traffic.
- The town will only remove leaning or sick trees if they are in the street, or if a tree actively falls in the street and blocks traffic.
- Limbs or trees on the sidewalk right of way will be cleaned up by the town.
- If a tree is caught in power lines, call Duke Power to remove it and restore power.
- All utility lines are responsible for cleaning up their lines.
If you have any concerns about tree or bush maintenance then please reach out to our code enforcement office here