Camps / Swim Lessons
To view the 2023 Camp & Swim Lessons Guide please click this link
- Registration opens Monday, March 13 at 9:00 a.m. online, by phone, or in-person at all camp locations. You may also register at Parks & Recreation Administration, 418 Carpenter Avenue. (please note that Swim Lesson registration doesn't begin until April 10th)
- We use CivicRec as our online registration system.
- Registration from mobile devices is not recommended.
- Be sure to get a confirmation/receipt for all registrations.
- An adult (age 18+) must be the primary name on the account. Add a profile for each family member in your account so they may be registered for programs or events.
- Do not create a new account if you have previously created an account in this system. If you do not know/remember your login information, you may contact our office at 704-663-7026, or you may select the “Forgot Password” option. Duplicate accounts may create issues with registrations, billing, receipts, etc.
To create a CivicRec account:
- Go to mooresvillerecreation.org home page
- Select “Create an Account” from the tab near the top of the page.
- Select “Welcome,” and follow the steps shown.
The RecAssist Program provides an opportunity to pay a discounted rate for participation in traditional summer day camps at the recreation centers, and swim lessons. All legal residents of Mooresville under the age of 18 are eligible to be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships must be approved prior to registering for a summer camp or swim lesson. Registration fees will not be retroactively reimbursed if a scholarship is approved after camp registration. Scholarships are available at 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%. For example, recipients who receive a 75% scholarship only pay 25% of the total cost of a camp or swim lesson.
If you are interested in learning more about the scholarship program please call:
If you wish to apply click here