New Purchase Suggestion
*Please note: Patrons must have a library card in good standing (not expired or have a balance over $5) to make purchase suggestions and each patron is limited to 3 requested items per month.
Before making your suggestion:
- Check our catalog to make sure we don't already carry the item.
- Is the suggested title an older publication (more than three years old)? Many older titles are no longer available for purchase. You may request an Interlibrary Loan.
Your request may become an Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Please review the policy:
- In order to use our ILL system, you must have a Mooresville Public Library card in good standing and be 18 years of age or older.
- You may have two active ILL requests at one time.
- You will be notified two times via e-mail or phone that your ILL has arrived. If materials are not picked up before their due date, we will place a $3.00 fee on your account to recover shipping costs.
- All materials borrowed through the ILL process must be picked up and returned to the Reference Desk. Please do not place ILL items in our book drops.
- If an item is lost or damaged, patrons are responsible for all processing fees and the cost of damaged or lost materials.
- The lending library will set the due date for materials along with any other policies about the use of materials. ILL materials cannot be renewed.