Samples of the documents you will be required to agree to in order to do business with the Town of Mooresville.
Local Government Rider
Town of Mooresville Standard Contract
The Town generally procures equipment, supplies, and materials in one of the following ways:
- Formal bids for $500,000 and above for construction & repairs
- Formal bids for purchases of $90,000 and above
- Informal bids for purchases from $1,000 to $90,000
The name of the department/division making the charge should be indicated on the invoice. Invoices for purchase orders should reference the purchase order number.
All invoices should be sent to:
Finance Department – Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 878
Mooresville, NC 28115
For counter sales, a copy of the delivery ticket (with pricing identified) should be given to the employee at the time of the purchase. It is the vendor’s responsibility to verify that individuals identifying themselves as town employees are current employees.
- The Town is not exempt from paying sales taxes.
- The Town’s Federal Taxpayer ID number is 56-6001290.
- All prices should be quoted FOB Mooresville, NC.