What should I do when traffic signals are malfunctioning?
Call the Public Works Division at 704-664-4278 or the Mooresville Police Department’s non-emergency number at 704-664-3311. Use caution when approaching a malfunctioning traffic signal. If the signal is flashing red on your approach, come to a complete stop and yield the right-of-way before making your movement. If the signal is flashing yellow on your approach, use caution, yield right-of-way, if necessary, then make your movement. If the power has been lost at a traffic signal, the intersection should be treated as an all-way stop unless temporary stop signs have been posted.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out if water/sewer services are available to my property?
2. How do I know if my property is inside or outside of the town limits?
3. When water/sewer lines are extended due to an annexation, may I keep my existing septic system and water well or am I required to connect to the Town lines?
4. What Town department handles drainage issues?
5. Who do I contact when railroad lights or crossing gates are malfunctioning?
6. What should I do when traffic signals are malfunctioning?
7. I am concerned about traffic safety issues in my neighborhood. Who do I contact?
8. What can I do with the utility easement that runs across my property?
9. How do I know if a road is maintained by the town or the state?
10. I live outside the town's limits but there is a water line in front of my house. What do I do to receive water services from the town?