Parks & Recreation
jOIN TEAM MOORESVILLE TO BECOME 'tHE FITTEST COMMUNITY'
1. Visit https://bit.ly/MayorsChallengeMooresville
2. Create an account on Rec 1
3. Register for the challenge by adding it to your cart and answer the questions
4. Check out
5. You will receive an emailed receipt upon completion of registration
6. At the end of each week, you will receive a survey to enter your total, household points for that week
Get out, Get active, Let's WIN!
The following are updates regarding Parks and Recreation programs and facilities in response to the COVID-19 outbreak:
Outdoor Parks & Recreation Facilities:
- Open to Public with Bathrooms Open
- Playgrounds are Open
- Skate park Open
- Field Reservations available for athletic activities. Only outdoor tournament competition recommended by NCDHHS will be allowed.
- Picnic Shelters can be reserved with a signed agreement to abide by social distancing guidelines
- Independent Contractors and Community Partners will be allowed to hold outdoor programs with a written plan to demonstrate compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Indoor Recreation Facilities:
- Open for registration or reservation basis only *some centers will have weekend-only rentals for 25 or fewer people*
- In-person programming by Town staff is permitted as long as mass gathering limits and social distancing recommendations are followed.
- RecAcademy (child care service) will continue at facilities until further notice.
Mooresville Golf Club
- Open to Public
- Pro Shop Open - Masks required for entry
- Carts Allowed
- Programming Offered with Social Distancing Measures
- To reserve a tee time, call 704-663-2539.
Charles Mack Citizen Center
- Will be open to the public and all activities will be subject to the Governor's order and social distancing guidelines.
We will update this information with any changes made as needed.
We design activities and programs with a focus on overall health and wellness and to enhance the quality of life for our residents. From art classes, karate, line dancing, and summer camps, to youth and adult athletic leagues, fitness programs, and outdoor fun we have so much to offer. Click the link below to see all current program options available.